Monday 11 June 2012

Chicken & Veg Curry - Morrison Saver Range





Just noticed that Morrisons have started a 'saver' range of cheap items spanning many products so I thought I'd try a few. Chicken and Vegetable Curry for 54p, can't loose.

I expected a cheap product to accompany a cheap price and in the case of this curry I wasn't disappointed. Cooking is simply warming up in a pan, I planned to eat this with just buttered bread as a lunchtime snack . . .

 . . . The curry itself is mild although that information is tiny and lost in the front information panel. The contents are sloppy bordering on runny, and the taste was sad to say, bland. Out of interest I rinsed off the sauce and examined the solids, yes, there was chicken.
Naked and exposed . .
Would I buy this again = No
Would I use as a base or with something else = No
The opinion expressed is mine and mine alone, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment